How to make a delicious turkey for Christmas
Let’s go to the kitchen to learn how to make a roast turkey celebrate Christmas Eve with family and friends, enjoy the warm delicious feeling and the New Year’s party.
Grilled turkey is an indispensable dish on the Christmas banquet table in Western countries. In the joyful atmosphere of welcoming Noel, go to the kitchen to show off your skills to make roasted turkey at home so that the whole family can gather together and enjoy this delicious dish. If you do not know how to make a roast turkey, do not miss the detailed recipe below!
How to bake a golden turkey, stretch balls to welcome Christmas
- 1 Chicken Turkey
- 500g Potato
- 500g Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 100g Ginger
- 1 Yellow Lemon
- Spices: Pepper, red wine, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, honey, olive oil.
Step 1: Preliminary processing of raw materials
- First, take some refined salt to rub the turkey body and then wash it with water, then cut off the head, neck, and legs, use a clean towel to dry.
- Peel ginger, thin sand.
- Peel the onion, slice the strand.
- Carrots, potatoes peeled, washed, and sliced into square pieces.
- Cut thin slices of lemon yellow.
Step 2: Processing
- Place the chicken on a large tray, add soy sauce, pepper, soy sauce, sugar, red wine, honey, olive oil, tomato sauce, ginger slices, and onions on the chicken, marinate for at least 3 hours. spice-infused chicken paste. To make the turkey more flavorful, it is best to wrap it up and refrigerate it overnight, then roast.
- Take out the chicken, add carrots, cut potatoes stuffed inside the chicken belly then place on a baking tray. You just put more than half of the potato carrots inside, the rest spread evenly on a baking tray with slices of lemon.
Step 3: Grilled chicken
- Turn on the oven 10 minutes before at 200 degrees for the hot oven, then put the chicken tray to bake for about 1 hour. Every 20 minutes, you open the oven, spread honey on the chicken to have a beautiful golden color. When the chicken is cooked, take it out and invite the whole family to enjoy it.
The whole roast turkey is a symbol of warmth, prosperity, and happiness. Therefore, make this dish to make the Christmas party more warm and complete.
Wish you success and deliciousness.
Related articles: You can get more information on this topic using the links below:
How to bake a golden turkey, stretch balls to welcome Christmas – How to make a delicious turkey for Christmas